Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Roadtrip - Day 2


When my first day ended, which was pretty much 1am, the day started for my parents and Maik. They spontanously decided to into the Disco, well they can do whatever they want, if they decide to go out late and drink until the sun comes up, suuure go ahead. They came home around 6am, I found one on the couch, snoring the day away and the others I'm not sure they made it to bed. Apparently they tried to convey a drug dealer from dealing, had pizza stolen by some guy and some other stories.

At 12pm the day started for me, at least it started with them being awake, before that I couldn't quite decide whether to play, sleep or wake them up with a high pitched scream.
It wasn't hard to see that the night they had was a bit more than what they had expected. They had their fun, I had my sleep. Spending all day home was probably the best idea for everyone, we had good laughs, I had more sleep that I'd need in a day, we watched soccer, received spontanous gifts (this more being for me :P new phone wooo) and we heard one song on repeat for about 2 hours and only noticing very late. The sun was so warm and bright, I think I actually got some colour on me now, and its not even red. Creepy I know.
It was pretty nice, even if some would call it boring.

Tomorrow is going to be a long one, looking at cities and houses, driving around and taking lots of pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds interesting Sis.
    Have fun and say "Hi" to everyone! :D

    ReplyDelete