Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Roadtrip - Day 5

Kit Kat ice cream. 1. very interesting having a bar stuck in the ice cream. 2. not really easy to eat.

Day 5 started at 7am for me, I had no idea where I was and almost fell out of bed. But it felt so much like home that being there made me feel lazy. When I was a kid I could never look at myself in the bathroom mirror, I had to accept that even after 10 years I still couldn't but that styling my hair works great. We had a very good breakfast and left for Siegen at 9.30am. With a little stop in Elkenroth of course to take some pictures of places, of memories and of so much more with meaning.



Sadly we didn't meet anyone we knew, well, not anyone I knew better than Selinas childhood friend. We cruised around town and then left without feeling much attached again like we thought we would. It was one of the days I didn't really look forward to, but I guess it turned out pretty well, even if we sat in the car most of the time.

We saw a few cool things though, like one of my schools, Frankfurt, Mannheim, and lots of weird dreams... cause I slept 60% of the trip.




Again we ate till the buttons of the pants started to run. But it was goooood. And tomorrow it will be ice cream day :P go gramps.

Also home. HOME HERE WE COME.

No comments:

Post a Comment